|I'd love to see your stories and post them to the site, this article is to inform intending authors about the requirements of this site for story submission.
|What this site is about.
Transformation fiction is the transformations of people into other beings or objects.
As you may have already guessed this site deals mainly with
- People being transformed into the opposite sex
- M2f & F2m body/mind-swapping
- People becoming objects/animals etc.
- People becoming statues/mannequins
- Transformations by various means eg: magic, bodyswap, machine etc.
- For people becoming Lovedolls - see Dollstories.net
- For transformation of people into the other sex, by cross-dressing, feminization, transexual body modification or transgender lifestyle - see TG/CD Stories
So what type of stories do we use?
- Any dealing with
the above subjects
- Stories that promote
What type of stories don't you use?
Any stories containing:
- Paedophilia, sex,
abuse, incest or eroticism involving children under 18.
- Underage: Descriptions or depictions of child sexual abuse or any other exploitative or offensive descriptions or depictions involving a person who is, or appears to be, a child under 18 years.
- Rape or non-consensual
forced acts of a sexual nature.
- Bestiality or sexual acts involving animals (not vore)
- Incest stories are not welcome on the Plaza & is a crime in most countries
- Drug Use, any scenes that promote illicit drug use.
- Human Toilet, defecation or anything to do with Feces; also known as scat, scatophilia or fecophiliascat play. Also include vomit.
- Necrophilia, interfering with a corpse.
- Extreme Scenes. involving torture, mutilation or stories involving murder or brutal acts that cause the death or serious injury of the character.
- (a) an act which threatens a person’s life,
- (b) an act which results, or is likely to result, in serious injury to a person’s anus, breasts or genitals,
- (c) rape or other non-consensual penetrative sexual activity,
- (d) an act which involves or appears to involve sexual interference with a human corpse,
- (e) a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or oral sex with an animal (whether dead or alive), and a reasonable person looking at the image would think that any such person or animal was real.
But I've seen some stories containing this?
- Yes there are
some stories containing death, but these usually involve fantasy and are
non-violent in nature, also some stories were posted to the site before these guides were in place.
- There are also some stories containing non-consensual acts
but again these are fantasy. All non-consensual act stories are marked with 'nc' in the storycodes.
- There are NO stories containing pedophilia, sexual
abuse or eroticism involving children, if do you see any please let me know.
- The legal age for all characters on the Plaza will now be 18 years, stories that use characters younger than this will now be rejected or requested that the author rewrite those scenes.
|Okay, so how do I submit my story?
- First run your story
through a spell checker, although all stories on this site are checked
this end too.
- Choose a title for your story. Check it's not already being used.
- I'd prefer the stories
to be your own, stories by another author tend to get lost while awaiting
permission to use on the site. All or most of the stories you see on this
site are there with the permission of the author, I try to contact each
one to seek their permission. Although if you do see a good story...
- All stories must
be sent as an attachment to an e-mail or as an email itself.
- I use Microsoft
Word to prepare stories for the site so please send in your stories in
some format that I can use. Please don't
send me any in DAT
or EXE format, due to the many
viruses out there I delete these files without opening. This also goes
for any unknown formats.
- If your story
contains images could you please also send them as a separate file
as I have great problems with word documents containing images not copying
across to the web.
- Could you indicate
what name you wish to use as author, either your own or something
fictional like a nickname.
- Could you also indicate
whether you wish to use your e-mail
note that by including your e-mail address you can expose yourself to praise
or criticism, also be aware that 'spamers' troll the web looking for e-mail
address's to use.
- Please also include
any ideas, restrictions, conditions etc.
Where do I send my stories?
- All stories should
be sent as an attachment to or as an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Don't forget about Author
name and e-mail address.
- Title of your story
- Author name
- Do you want your email address attached?
What happens next?
- I usually try to
send you an e-mail letting you know I've received your stories, but sometimes
I'm forgetful or just flat out, so accept my apologies in advance!
- I will try to prepare
your story for the site, this may take a couple of weeks.
- Stories that are
very long will take longer to re-edit or prepare, be patient!
- When your stories
are posted to the site I will try to send you an e-mail advising you that
your story has been posted to the site, but again see above.
What if I change my mind?
- You remain the copyright
holder of the story, if you wish to remove the story form the site please
let me know and it will usually be removed within 72 hours.
- Click here to
remove your stories: gromet
get my story off your site!
- If you wish to change
your stories in anyway or your details please let me know.
- If you have any
concerns about your story, your privacy or anything please let me know.
Why should I send you my story?
- Because I asked
- Because you'd like
to see it on the web and share your thoughts with others.
- Because you've enjoyed
reading others stories and decided to make your own.
- Because making your
own web site takes up a lot of time.
- Because you've met a Giantess and want to tell your story.
- Just because!